Cedar Lake, IN 46303
219-374-7400 • Fax 219-374-8588
Ian G. Nicolini, Town Administrator
2009 Year-End Report
In accordance with 1C 36-7-14-13
Pat ConIon, President
2009 Revenue: $30,017.00
2009 Expenditures: $ 27,416.46
2009 Year-end Balance: $ 2,600.54
2010 Approved Budget: $ 39,600.00
Summary of Activities:
- Ryan May and Randy Niemeyer were appointed to the commission by the Town Council.
- Mary Joan Dickson remains the non voting advisory member representing the Hanover Community School Corporation.
- Received reports and updates on the 133rd Avenue Project. Project completed in spring of 2009.
- Reviewed and approved pay requests from vendors.
- Resolution 2009-3 combined the 133rd and Wicker Economic Development Area and the Morse Street and 133rd Economic Development Area into one consolidate economic development area.
- Resolution 2009-4 allowed for the consolidation of existing 2006A Bonds, the 2007 BAN,and acquisition of funds needed for the second phase of the 133rd Ave. project.
- Ongoing activities include TIP parcel reconciliation as it relates to accessed value of recent improvements and project prioritization within the TIF District.
- Pat Conlon and Randy Niemeyer will join the Town Administrator and ofriers on the RFPConsultant Selection Committee for 133rd Phase II per the request of INDOT.
- Quarterly meetings continue with Redevelopment Commissions from other NorthwestIndiana Communities (The Southshore RDC Alliance).
Cedar Lake Redevelopment Commission President